Friday, November 28, 2008

How I started this blog

I am in Montreal 6:00 pm, Friday night, November 28, 2008. I have been here for two days of CANARIE meetings. My meeting today ended at 4:00, so I returned to my hotel. I phoned two friends and will meet one tomorrow morning before catching a plane back to Calgary. I started reading email and surfing the web. Eventually I started looking for Trenholme Park (now Parc Trenholme) where my dad used to play in the Snowdon Fastball league in the mid 1950s. I found a strange link to the park at Coolopolis a random blogspot and decided to start a blog myself.

My old nickname is Suds. I sometimes use SudsIam. My licence plate is Grok. None of these were available for my blog. So, GrokIam.

Although lots of things seem random. They are not. Everything is connected.

No comments: